HARBOR HOUND CO.'s SUMMIT & SEA Long Line is the perfect companion for any distance training or tracking! This leash is made of waterproof webbing. This webbing is a coated webbing that feels and looks like soft leather while also being waterproof, low maintenance, stronger than leather, abrasion and crack resistant, mold/mildew resistant, odor free and easy to clean. This lead is designed for all-weather activities, to be comfortable for your grip and strong/durable so that you can focus on your four-legged companion without worrying about dragging it through harsh environments and ruining the lead. Long lines are fantastic tools used in a variety of activities, such as, recall training, nosework and tracking. Our family loves these leashes for playing around at the beach! They allow us to give the dogs some space to explore while also allowing us to retain control. They keep clean easily and do not soak up any water or sand so a quick rinse at the water station and you don't have to worry about filling your car with dirt or sand or a soaked soggy leash.
- Made in 1/2" (12.7mm wide) webbing to maintain light weight and adequate strength. Please note that the ACU webbing colors are slightly more stiff and less rubber feeling on the hands than the standard colors.
-Storage Strap Option: you have the option to include a storage strap with your leash for quick and easy storage so you're no longer fighting to untangle your leash every time you get it out of the drawer or bag and you can enjoy your outing more quickly. -Hardware Options: light weight brass bolt snaps in Silver plated Brass, Natural Gold Brass or Black powder coated steel finish, available for small dogs. Silver or gold solid brass trigger snaps or Powder Coated Black steel Trigger Snaps available for medium and large dogs. -Solid brass rivets, two on each end to ensure security and maintain a light weight.
1) Metal O-Ring End: Solid brass ring at the human end to easily attach a traffic lead or any accessory. Short traffic handles can easily be clipped onto the brass ring if you want the ability to have a handle sometimes and be able to remove the handle for other activities.
2) Traditional Handle loop is also available as an option but not recommended if you plan to allow the leash to drag. These come with a floating O ring but the ring can be left off if requested.
3) Bare End- The leash will not have any hardware or looped handle on the human end of the leash.
4) Adjustable Style: Leash can be made with adjustable. The leash will have a clip on both ends, a fixed D ring at the human end of the leash so you can clip to it to form a traditional looped handle, 1 adjustable O-ring added to the length of the leash, and a second D-Ring added above the clip on the dogs end of the leash.
-Should not be used as a tie-out, for use under supervision only. -please note, there is not a small HHco. logo charm on this lead as this lead is designed so that it can drag and not get hung up on rocks, branches, etc. -this listing is for ONE long line. Traffic Lead/Collars sold separately.
We have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Pagefor more information.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.