Does your canine think they are part of the Special Ops Forces, hiking the highest of mountains without affliction, snorkeling through waist high mud with a big smile, swimming in the murkiest of deep waters without fear, racing through jungles of trees and tall grass at top speeds, the toughest of the tough? We've got them covered!
ACUs, ADVENTURE CANINE UNIFORM, Buckle Collar is part of our SUMMIT & SEA collection and is THE perfect collar for your adventure hound! Made from 3/4" wide leather-free webbing that is made to stand up to all of your outings. Whether it be a stroll in the park, a day at the beach or a weekend of camping and hiking, the SUMMIT & SEA Collection of collars and leashes will live up to their name and be reliable accessories for you and your hound, no matter your destination.
• The ACU webbing has a rigid stiff coating. It is less flexible and rubber feeling than our standard colors and has a very matte finish. Truly made to stand up to the elements and anything your dog puts it through!
• durable; strong leather alternative
• abrasion & crack resistant
• mold and mildew resistant
• odor resistant
• cleans easily
• vegan friendly
• low maintenance
This listing is for one collar. Quantity can be manually changed.
Features & Sizing
•3/4" solid brass buckle and D-ring for collar tags and leash attachment. *NEW* Black Powder Coated Buckle. The Black hardware is not solid brass and black coating could chip off over time leaving metal vulnerable to corrosion. • small collar tail keeper for a secure fit and style. You can design your collar to be a solid color or a two-tone collar by picking two of your favorite colors for the collar color and the keeper strap color. • small 1/2" HHco. collar charm for added style
• holes are 1/2" apart for a custom fit. For a good fit, order the collar length with your dogs neck measurement between the collars adjustable length. To get the most accurate size collar, measure the center of their neck (part C in the diagram) with a soft tape measure. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the tape measure and your pup’s neck. Do NOT measure a current collar to get this collar size. Please enter your dogs neck measurement in the "Neck Measurement" box above.
Example for a good fitting collar: Your dogs neck measures 16", you would choose the 15-18" size.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
Please message me if you have any questions or requests such as hole placement or custom sizing.
All photos are the property of HARBOR HOUND CO.™
Each order is handmade from start to finish once you place your order. We ship worldwide through USPS and delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Please note, this time does not include production/lead time. Please check out Shipping Information Page for more information on order processing time.
We also have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information