Processing time through the holiday season is 4-6 weeks.
Does your canine think they are part of the Special Ops Forces, hiking the highest of mountains without affliction, snorkeling through waist high mud with a big smile, swimming in the murkiest of deep waters without fear, racing through jungles of trees and tall grass at top speeds, the toughest of the tough? We've got them covered!
ACUs, ADVENTURE CANINE UNIFORM, Buckle Collar is part of our Summit & Sea collection and is THE perfect collar for your adventure hound! Made from 3/4" wide leather free webbing that is made to stand up to all of your outings. Whether it be just a stroll in the park, a day at the beach or a weekend of camping and hiking, the SUMMIT & SEA Collection of collars and leashes will live up to their name and be reliable accessories for you and your hound, no matter your destination.
• The ACU webbing has a rigid stiff coating. It is less flexible and rubber feeling than our standard colors and has a very matte finish. Truly made to stand up to the elements and anything your dog puts it through! Foliage Green(olive), Desert Tan and Coyote Brown
• durable; strong leather alternative
• abrasion & crack resistant
• mold and mildew resistant
• odor resistant
• cleans easily
• vegan friendly
• low maintenance
• rust-free hardware
• Available with Solid Brass Gold, Stainless Steel Silver, or Black Powder Coated(not rust resistant) hardware.
• Pick two colors to design your own leash. Leash handle and clip end accent webbing color pair perfect to frame the leash length color of your leash. ACU webbing colors look best together but you have the option to pick more colors. Keep in mind that the finish and feeling of the ACU webbing is different from the standard colors.
• small HHco. collar charm for added style
• 3/4" wide webbing in standard weight(approx. 2mm thick). Strong enough for even the XL adventure canines.
• Leash Styles:
Traditional- this leash style has a traditional leash handle on one end and a snap to hook to your dogs collar on the other end.
Slip Lead- this leash has a leash handle on one end and a metal ring on the other end forming a lasso type loop on the other end of the leash.
Convertible Leash: this leash style combines both the traditional leash and the slip leash. There is a traditional leash handle on one end of the leash, a loose metal ring added to the body of the leash, and a snap on the other end of the leash. You have the option to clip the snap to your dogs collar or clipping the snap to the loose ring on the leash to use as a slip lead.
Slip Lead Stoppers can be added here: Biothane Ring Stoppers
Click here for - Shipping & Processing Time Information Page
We have '' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.
All photos are the property of HARBOR HOUND CO.™
Type: Waterproof Leash