• made from extra soft 1/2" cotton rope for medium, large and extra large hounds
• natural hemp cord to secure splices.
• Solid Brass(gold) hardware, Nickel plated zinc(silver) hardware or Powder Coated Black hardware.
• small Harbor Hound Co. charm. **Not available on Black hardware.
• Design your own collar, choose two rope colors and a hemp cord. Main rope color is the rope color you see on both ends of the collar. The Accent rope color is the rope color that you see braided into the main rope color in the center of the collar. The hemp cords are the small thread sections you see in four places on the collar that bind the rope ends.
•Opening Snap Hook style collar is our buckle style collar that is perfect if you prefer not to slip a collar over the head. It is not adjustable so it is only ideal for well trained dogs that stay calm on the leash or if you use a harness for leash attachment. It is not recommended for active dogs that pull or dogs that tend to back out of collars as it may slip off the neck with a lot of pulling.
•Slip on Training style collar is a choke style training collar designed to help with obedience and control by tightening around the dog's neck when the dog is pulling. One feature I love about using this style collar is that the dog can not back out of the collar. The rope on this collar is softer than a choke chain on your dogs neck but should still be used respectively with supervision. Not recommended if your pooch is an excessive or hard puller. This will not correct that behavior and could result in damage to the neck.
-Photos courtesy of @junior_the_copenhagen_lab (Instagram)
All photos are property of the photographer and Harbor Hound Co. Do not duplicate without permission.
We have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Pagefor more information.
This listing is for one collar. Quantity can be updated manually.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.