Harbor Hound Co.™ SUMMIT & SEA Slip Collar for Small dogs is the perfect collar for your adventure hound! Made from 1/2" width leather-free webbing that is
• durable; strong, abrasion & crack resistant
• mold and mildew resistant
• odor resistant
• cleans easily
• vegan friendly
• low maintenance
Made to keep up with all of your outings whether it be just a stroll in the park, a day at the beach or a weekend of camping and hiking, the SUMMIT & SEA Collection of collars and leashes will live up to their name and be reliable accessories for you and your hound, no matter your destination.
This listing is for one Slip Collar. Quantity to purchase can be changed from this screen. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON MEASURING SINCE THE COLLAR IS A SLIP-ON STYLE AND NOT ADJUSTABLE.
Features & Sizing
• Solid brass hardware. Brass is strong and will not rust with use in water. Can even be used in salt water! Our silver hardware is a Nickel Plated solid brass and will not rust but the plating could rub off over time. Please note, brass has a natural patina when it is exposed to the elements. This is not rust but if your dog has a light color coat it could turn the fur a blueish gray. This is not permanent. It will wash out with dog shampoo. NEW! Black Powder Coated Metal hardware. **The Black hardware is not solid brass and black coating can chip off over time leaving metal vulnerable to corrosion. Black rivets are solid brass and will not weaken from corrosion.
• 1/2" wide webbing standard thickness(approx. 2mm thick). ACU webbing is stiffer than the regular colors.
• can be made without(lite version) or with a D-ring for collar tags.
• Collar Length/Sizing: Measure your dogs neck and add half an inch for comfort, this will give you that "two-finger rule" fit so that the collar isn't too tight. It is also recommended that you measure around the head circumference, A in the photo, so that the collar is sure to pass over the head for easy on and off. If the head is larger than the neck you will have to get the collar according to the head measurement. This collar is not adjustable so measuring is a necessity. To get the most accurate size collar, measure the center of their neck (part C in the diagram) with a soft tape measure. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the tape measure and your pup’s neck. Do NOT measure a current collar to get this collar size. Please enter your dogs neck measurement in the "Neck Measurement" box above. This style collar does not have a clasp to open therefore it has to slip over the head. Please measure around your dogs head(part A on the photo diagram) to ensure the collar will slip over their head.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
• small 1/2" HHco. collar charm for added style on gold and silver collars
• collar cinches tighter with pressure, for safety please supervise while using the collar and the dog should not be left unattended while wearing the collar.
All photos are the property of HARBOR HOUND CO.™ Do not redistribute.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.
Due to the handmade nature of these items, there may be slight variations in color or length. No two leashes or collars will be identical.
Each order is handmade from start to finish once you place your order. We ship worldwide through USPS and delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Please note, this time does not include production/lead time. Please check out the Shipping Information Page for more information on order processing time. Processing time can vary during certain times of the year.
We also have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information