Processing time through the holiday season is 4-6 weeks.
CLASSY NAUTICAL STYLE
adventure-ready & seaworthy
This is our "Whole Lotta Leash" design which is our favorite leash due to its versatility. We are sure it will quickly become your favorite and only leash you will ever need. The "Whole Lotta Leash" is 7 foot in length and displays one trigger snap hook at each end, two adjustable o-rings that can be twisted up and down the leash to adjust to any desired spot along the leash.
Here are a few things this leash can do that gives it the name "Whole Lotta Leash":
• Snap one end to an O ring to create a handle and snap the other end to your dog's collar or harness for a traditional leash.
• Snap one end to an O ring to create a handle and snap the other end to the second O ring and loop around your dogs neck to use as a temporary collar when you don't have a collar to latch to.
• Attach the top snap to a ring at the opposite end to create a short traffic lead when you need more control. This will make the leash approx. 3.5 feet long.
• Temporarily hitch your hound to a tree, fence or post.
• Wrap leash around your waist or across your back and snap to adjustable O ring for hands-free walking/running. One of my favorite features!
• Fold leash in half, slide O ring to the middle & snap each end to a hound to use as a double dog walker. To make this more comfortable you can add a short traffic lead to a center O ring. Or if you don't mind a shorter lead you can tie a looped handle knot in the center and you have a handle and two short extensions! You can even add more extensions to accommodate for 3 or more hounds but just attaching extensions to the O rings.
It seems that the possibilities are endless for this adjustable leash! You will probably find even more ways to use the leash than what we have listed here!
•TAN, BLACK, NAVY & BLACK WITH REFLECTIVE TRACER hand spun marine grade polyester rope.
•natural hemp cord to secure eye splices
•low elongation, rope is pre-stretched
•good UV and abrasion resistance, color will not fade with normal use.
•marine grade brass trigger snap hardware or Nickel Plated zinc silver trigger snap hardware. Different snaps available in the upgrades section.
•small Harbor Hound charm for added style
If you need a custom length, no problem, please message me details.
-1/4"- XS/S: Looks great with Tea Cup and Toy small dogs up to 15lbs. For tall people with shorter dogs you may need to add a foot or two to use the leash cross-body, hands-free. Please measure before purchasing if this is your main use intent. Black snap will be a Powder Coated Bolt Snap, not trigger snap.
-3/8" – M/L: Looks great on medium to large dogs. approx. 15-40lbs. This size is very versatile. Not too big for the shorter small dogs such as Corgis & Frenchies but not too small on a larger pooch like your Collie or Spaniel. This is a preferred size in the adjustable style leash because it is strong enough for large dogs but lighter weight for hands-free running when it is clipped around the waist.
-1/2" – L/XL: Looks great on dogs over 40 lbs.! Also a very versatile size as it looks great on Bulldogs, Retrievers, Sight hounds and even Danes. Great for stockier dogs that may not be over 40lbs. as well. This size is a heavier weight in the hands.
This listing is for ONE leash only.
Click here for - Shipping & Processing Time Information Page
We have '' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.
All photos are the property of HARBOR HOUND CO.™
Type: Rope Leashes