Current processing time is approximately 4 weeks. Free Shipping on domestic orders of $150 or more with code FREESHIPPING150
Harbor Hound Co.™ Summit & Sea Traditional Leash is THE perfect leash for your adventure hound! Made from 5/8" wide leather free webbing that is made to keep up with all of your outings. Whether it be just a stroll in the park, a day at the beach or a weekend of camping and hiking, the SUMMIT & SEA Collection of collars and leashes will live up to their name and be reliable accessories for you and your hound, no matter your destination.
• waterproof, durable; a strong leather alternative, cleans easily, vegan friendly & low maintenance coated webbing
• Available with Solid Brass-Gold, Stainless Steel-Silver or Powder-coated Black hardware. The Gold and Silver hardware is the strongest and most durable and will not rust with use in water. Can even be used in salt water! The Black hardware is not solid brass, and the black coating can chip off over time leaving metal vulnerable to corrosion.
• 5/8" wide webbing in heavy duty (approx. 4mm thick) which is thin, light weight yet strong enough for large breeds. The heavy-duty thick webbing has a softer coating than the standard weight webbing and its rounded edges feel and fit nicely in your hands.
• added accessory D-ring to attach keys, poop bag dispenser, etc.
• small brass HHco. collar charm for added style, only available on silver and gold leashes
• Leash Styles:
Traditional- this leash style has a traditional leash handle on one end and a snap to hook to your dog's collar on the other end.
Slip Lead- this leash has a leash handle on one end and a metal ring on the other end forming a lasso type loop on the other end of the leash.
Convertible Leash: this leash style combines both the traditional leash and the slip leash. There is a traditional leash handle on one end of the leash, a loose metal ring added to the body of the leash, and a snap on the other end of the leash. You have the option to clip the snap to your dog's collar or clipping the snap to the loose ring on the leash to use as a slip lead.
Slip Lead Stoppers can be added here: Biothane Ring Stoppers
Click here for - Shipping & Processing Time Information Page
We have '' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order, and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake, or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.
All photos are the property of HARBOR HOUND CO.™
Type: Waterproof Leash