Harbor Hound Co.™ SUMMIT & SEA Slip Collar for Large/XL dogs is the perfect collar for your adventure hound! Made from 1.5" wide leather-free webbing that is
• durable; strong leather alternative
• abrasion & crack resistant
• mold and mildew resistant
• odor resistant
• cleans easily
• vegan friendly
• low maintenance
Made to keep up with all of your outings whether it be just a stroll in the park, a day at the beach or a weekend of camping and hiking, the SUMMIT & SEA Collection of collars and leashes will live up to their name and be reliable accessories for you and your hound, no matter your destination.
This listing is for one Slip Collar. Quantity to purchase can be changed from this screen. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON MEASURING SINCE THE COLLAR IS A SLIP-ON STYLE AND NOT ADJUSTABLE.
FEATURES & Sizing
• Solid brass hardware. Brass is strong and also rust resistant. Can even be used in salt water! Our silver hardware is a Nickel Plated solid brass and will not rust but the plating could rub off over time. Black powder coated hardware is also available but is not solid brass. Black coating can chip off over time leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion. Black Rivets are solid brass and will not corrode.
• 1.5" wide webbing in heavy duty weight(approx. 4mm thick). Limited colors available in 1.5" wide webbing.
• can be made without(lite version) or with a D-ring for collar tags.
• Collar Length/Sizing: Measure your dogs neck and add half an inch or a full inch for comfort(this will give you that "two-finger rule" fit so that the collar isn't too tight). It is also recommended that you measure around the head circumference, part "A" in the photo, so that the collar is sure to pass over the head for easy on and off. If the head is larger than the neck you will have to get the collar according to the head measurement. This collar is not adjustable so measuring is a necessity. To get the most accurate size collar, measure the center of their neck (part "C" in the photo) with a soft tape measure. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, you can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterwards. Make sure there’s enough room for about two fingers between the tape measure and your pup’s neck. Do NOT measure a current collar to get this collar size. Please enter your dogs neck measurement in the "Neck Measurement" box above. This style collar does not have a clasp to open therefore it has to slip over the head. Please measure around your dogs head(part A on the photo diagram) to ensure the collar will slip over their head.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Page for more information.
• small HHco. collar charm for added style
• collar cinches tighter with pressure, for safety please supervise while using this collar and never leave the dog unattended with the collar on.
All photos property of Harbor Hound Co.™
Each order is handmade from start to finish once you place your order. We ship worldwide through USPS and delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Please note, this time does not include production/lead time. Please check out Shipping Information Page for more information on order processing time.
We also have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information