NANTUCKET TRADITIONAL LEASH • CLASSY NAUTICAL STYLE
Made from extremely durable, synthetic, seaworthy rope leash.
• Soft touch, hand spun rope in Natural Tan, Black, Black Reflective or Navy color.
• natural hemp cord to secure eye splices
• low elongation, rope is pre-stretched and does not have any 'give'
• good UV and abrasion resistance, color will not fade with normal use.
• marine grade solid brass, Powder Coated Black or nickel plated zinc Trigger snap. Bolt snaps available in upgrades section. **Small leashes with black hardware will have a Black Bolt Snap, not Trigger Snap.
• small Harbor Hound charm for added style on gold and silver leashes
• Available in 2' traffic lead, 3' traffic lead, 4' leash, 5' leash, 6' leash or 7' leash lengths.
This listing is for ONE leash. If you need a custom length, no problem, please message me details.
Rope Sizes: • 1/4"- XS/S: Looks great with Tea Cup and Toy small dogs up to 15lbs. • 3/8" – M/L: Looks great on medium to large dogs. approx. 15-40lbs. This size is very versatile. Not too big for the shorter small dogs such as Corgis & Frenchies but not too small on a larger pooch like your Collie or Spaniel. This is a preferred size in the adjustable style leash because it is strong enough for large dogs but lighter weight for hands-free running when it is clipped around the waist. • 1/2" – L/XL: Looks great on dogs over 40 lbs.! Also a very versatile size as it looks great on Bulldogs, Retrievers, Sight hounds and even Danes. Great for stockier dogs that may not be over 40lbs. as well. This size is a heavier weight in the hands.
We have 'Rush My Order' available for anyone needing to expedite the production time of their order. Tracking will be provided once your order has shipped. Please see the shipping, returns, exchange and repair policy for more information.
All Harbor Hound Co. Collars & Leashes are handmade to order and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless we make a mistake or the item is defective. Please see our Returns Pagefor more information.
Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. Consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products. Harbor Hound Co. is not responsible for any and all injuries that can occur from the improper use of its products. Harbor Hound Co. recommends constant supervision when your dog is using these products.